Del Rio Roofing Company provides numerous roofing commercial and industrial services. We use state-of-the-art roofing materials and top-grade engineering to meet your professional roofing standards. For instance, Del Rio Roofing Company uses reflective coating on commercial roofs as a cost effective means to enhance longevity and lessen internal temperature. Moreover, we also provides other commercial and industrial roofing services, including restorations, maintenance, full roof installations, and pre-evaluation and prognosis reports. Below, are some of the roofing systems that we provide to cater to your unique needs:
- Built-Up roofing Systems: Del Rio Roofing Company can implement built-up roofing using tar and gravel materials. Using tar and gravel and the built-up roofing system is tried-and-true, and less expensive than its counterparts on large industrial or commercial buildings.
- EPDM roofing System: We also use ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM) as an industrial and commercial roofing system. EPDM is durable, versatile, and easy to employ. The EPDM roofing system consists of a highly efficient and effective synthetic compound made of rubber.
- Modified Bitumen roofing System: Del Rio Roofing Company also uses MBRF due to its ease of maintenance, and superior flexibility compared to the tar based built-up roofing system. Furthermore, it does not emit any fumes, has an average lifespan of 30 years, and is ideal for low or flat pitches.
- White Membrane roofing System: In addition, we currently use a white membrane roofing system as an EPDM variant. That is, we infuse it with titanium dioxide to reflect UV rays, thereby preventing damage to the polymer.
- Metal roofing System: Moreover, Del Rio Roofing Company recommends metal roofing due to its perfect balance between durability and style. Metal roofing is also fire resistant, immune to most elemental forces, and energy efficient.
- Green roofing System: For the ecologically conscious, we provide a green roof solution…literally. We can completely or partially cover your roof with vegetation and fauna. However, a water retardant membrane, drainage and irrigation system, and root barrier are installed underneath.
Thus, Del Rio Roofing Company provides a diverse array of industrial and commercial roofing solutions. We also provide an exhaustive roof maintenance system to ensure your new roof will be your last.